Pages

8 Jun 2011

Hey Dad!

Good day and welcome to another Hambo Hoedown! You probably know the drill, and that is to make a card for our challenge using a Hambo stamp!

This week we have a fabulous sketch to try out!

Here is my card using the sketch and the fabulous digi "Three Ties" - Hambo digi! I am using just one of the ties that are available in this digi set- there are three!!



I coloured up the "Three Ties" Hambo Stamps digi image with my copic markers and then followed the sketch to a "T"! The button is a Walmart button tied with The Twinery twine.

My patterned paper is by Kaiser Craft - a 6 x 6 pad called Seaside that is just luscious!



Please stop around at the rest of the designer's blog's to see how they have interpreted the sketch - you know it will be fabulous!!

2 comments:

  1. This is really cute, Bonnie! I love your shirt coloring and that button with twine~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've made this tie look so much better than it deserves to look! LOL Nice job with this layout challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!