Pages

6 Sept 2011

Joy to the World!!

Oh yes! you guessed it - it's a Christmas card! Oh my goodness I think have  had my fill from making all of last year's Christmas cards and here I am starting all over again! lol!

But it really was easy with this week's sketch from Taylored Expressions AND those gorgeous angel stamps - loverly fun!



I used the stamp set "Joy to the World" and followed the sketch using last month's Angel Kisses card kit from Taylored Expressions. 

These cards kits are fabulous- the cardstock and designer paper is all cut for you - all you have to do is put it together with a few snips here and there!

I coloured this sweet angel with my copics and also added some Diamond Dust to her wings - The pretty little pearls are also from the Angel Kisses card kit - everything you need!!

Thanks for coming around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!