Pages

3 Oct 2011

Hope You Can Cling To......



As you know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and all month long Splitcoaststampers is having challenges, one a day, to celebrate!  There are fabulous prizes to be won - just follow this link to find out all about it!

Beate had a wonderful challenge called Encircled with Love, make a round card - Round cards and I do NOT get along, however, with encouragement (and kind of CASIng - hah) from my friend Michelle Woerner, I was able to get the job done. (Excuse the picture- it was taken at night.blech)



I think it turned out rather nicely - and is very pretty in real life! Why don't you try to do some of these challenges this month - they are so fun and non-stressful - you have all month to complete!

Thank you for coming around and feel free to leave me a comment - I love it when you do!







1 comment:

Thank you for your comments!