Pages

23 Oct 2011

Nature and Accordians...?

Yes I know it sounds weird, but I'm going to say that it will all make perfect sense when I explain it!

The Cat's Pajamas have an inspiration challenge this week which is to be inspired by the following photo:




Well, I have nothing remotely associated with music, rock and roll or microphones when it comes to The Cat's Pajamas so I decided to make an ACCORDIAN BOOK!!! Doesn't that make perfect sense??!! Of course it does....erp..

I found the instructions for the accordian fold booklet on the resource page at Splitcoaststampers--a fabulous spot for so many instructions for projects!!

Lots of pictures for you from cover to last page!







I'm kind of feeling proud of myself for thinking outside the box! yay!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!