Pages

16 Nov 2011

Christmas Wine Tags

Oh how I love to make Christmas Tags! I am not getting sick of it yet lol!

I turned it around a bit and made some wine bottle tags using Papertrey Ink's Wine Bottle Tag and Tag Sale #5.

Use it Tuesdays has a challenge on right now to make something that has to do with food - so this is perfect right? RIGHT? The only stipulation is to use something you have been hoarding! EASY - last year's Christmas designer paper and that beautiful gold ribbon!

I have been told, or heard somewhere that wine is the food of the soul.....or something like that so I am using it! Smiley from millan.netfor this challenge!




My daughter and I are in a craft show next Saturday so we need to make 100 of these beauties AND I have an order for another 100 - any season (thank goodness) from a friend of mine - so I will be cranking these out - literally!











4 comments:

  1. LOVE these, Bonnie! Such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those bottle tags...brilliant! So glad you joined us at UIT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie - brilliant bottle tags - super shape and I do like those bows!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are gorgeous! I could use a few of these myself!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!