Pages

2 Jan 2012

Be Happy......

Good day!

Every month I enter into the My Favorite Things Guest Designer challenge - where you are eligible to win over $200 worth of stamps and dienamics.....there are always so many fabulous entries that the odds are against me every month....but still I venture on lol!- besides....it's fun!!

The challenge this month is paper piecing! and I love to paper piece - I find it relaxing to cut it up and put it all back together like a colourful puzzle!



The stamp I used is from My Favorite Things and is called May I Have This Dance? The sentiment is from the Triple Scoop Promotion called Clearly Sentimental Pearls of Wisdom that was available if you bought $60 worth of product last month. 

This month it is being released on Tuesday night for retail woohoo! 

The Die-namics I used across the top of my card were the Star Border Die-namics and Perfect Bracket Edge Die-namics......both match fabulously with this card!

My designer papers are from Lilybee Designs This & That - such pretty papers! A bit of ribbon, silver cord and BLING!! and it is done!

We went dancing last night (New Year's Eve) to a ten piece Chicago Style band.....can you say fab.u.lous!......oh my word, we danced almost every dance - so fun and I LOVE that type of band. We are thinking of becoming groupies LOL!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments!