Pages

18 Jan 2012

I Love You!

I am feeling much better today and thank you for all of your well wishes! I love the Stamping Community - yay!

I am way behind of The Cat's Pajamas challenges so I combined two of them together - you probably can't legally do that, but it is done and I like it! Smiley from millan.net

The first challenge was the inspiration challenge which included this inspirational photo



absolutely FULL of hearts! The second week's challenge was embossing - any kind so I fulfilled that requirement too!! woohoo!

Anyway....enough of the woohoo's here is my card
Isn't that little penguin the sweetest ever?!! He is just begging to have a huge hug!! The stamp is called "Got Love?" - love the penguins because if you are not up to colouring - then these are the stamps for you - minimal!!

My papers are from a HUGE 12 x 12 paper pad from My Mind's Eye and I bought it at my Local Scrapbook Store - The Paper Pickle - yay Pickle!!

Off to find the next challenge! Have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. Your cards are absolutely darling...this one is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous21:12

    I love the cute penguin!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!