Pages

12 Jan 2012

Ski Fast....Laugh Often!

Tis the season for snow ......so where is it?! Hah!

Today is the day that the weather forecasters have determined that we are finally about to get some snow yay! 

I love snow .....for about a minute....but hubby bought a new snowmobile about a month ago and he has been waiting.....and waiting....and waiting......inside the house. So PLEASE let's see some snow!
Smiley from millan.net

For this week's My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge I used Ski Bunny, and Lilybee Designs patterened paper Head Over Heels.




Oh rats, I have to keep this short......hubby is wanting to go into the city to get some groceries - we are on a diet so I guess that means eating vegetables!!

All die-cuts are My Favorite Things Die-Namics except for the flags - they are L'il Inkers - I don't have the MFT ones :)

Sentiments are all from Ski Bunny!


3 comments:

  1. Love this! Your elements and humor are the perfect blend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your banners and the snow on the skis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. whow really great card...love the snow...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!