Pages

30 Mar 2012

Happy Easter! Guest Designer Project

Good Day!

Today I have a My Favorite Things Guest Designer Project for you!

The theme this month is Easter.....so I got out some eggs, hardboiled them and added a ring o' rosies to them.... haha!



Using the My Favorite Things Royal Rose Die-Namics, I ran it through my Vagabond (LOVE IT!!) several time on different colours of My Favorite Things Felt and rolled them up - using my glue gun.

Again using my glue gun, I adhered them to the hard boiled egg in a ring and then made an Easter card to match!


I had the Pure Innocence "My Basket of Eggs" and decided that was a perfect image for an Easter project!

I coloured her up with my copics, using a little bit of copic sparkle on the eggs.

Using the Monarch Die-Namic border and the My Mind's Eye Happy Go Lucky 6x6 paper pad, I constructed an Easter card to match my eggs!

I wrapped a little bit of The Twinery twine, and MFT Berrylicious ribbon around parts of the card and performed some magic with my Janome Mini Sewing Machine - added the matching sentiment and it was done!

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful Bonnie!! Gorgeous card and those flowers are FABULOUS!!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!