Pages

2 May 2012

Getting Sketchy with MFTWSC!!



Hi everyone! It's Wednesday and you know what that means - I go golfing yay!!! AND it's time to get sketchy at My Favorite Things

This week's sketch - #70!! is another corker - love it and it goes so nicely with Big Greetings that I couldn't resist!


I die cut the circles with the Circles STAX Die-namics and stamped the sentiment. I s-l-o-w-l-y sewed around the edge of the circle for a little added interest.



And just look at that gorgeous Die-namics Royal Rose - just beautiful! I combined it with the Die-namics Leafy Flourish which I think should be on every card - just sayin'... ;)


The inside is decorated with the Die-namics Fishtail Flags STAX - a personal favorite!

Thanks for hanging around with me this week!! Love having you!

4 comments:

  1. Love the colors of your card....Very girly for sure. ksh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I luv this card. The colors are so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous08:55

    Bonnie, I love the colours you used for this! That green flower is awesome! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous19:45

    Lovely card design, Bonnie!!! I love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!