Pages

1 Aug 2012

Hope you Re-coop soon!!


Good Morning! 

My card today is for this week's Waltzingmouse Stamps Sketch Challenge - another great one at that!

Want to play along, but don’t have any Waltzingmouse Stamps? No problem – Claire has some freebie images you may download, print out and use for this or any WMS Sketch Challenge.





I used the sweet stamp set called L'il Buddies for my image and sentiment - the tag is stamped with the new backgrounder Chicken Wire I swiped the edges of the tag and the sentiment tag with some white ink to make it pop!


and I finished up the inside with a matching sentiment, sewing and swiping! 

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. how lovely is your card..... and those colors together, love it. Love from Holland. Thanks for your comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the sentiments on this card with the chicken eating the "crummy" crumbs! I am going to have to get these lovely stamps! My list just keeps growing! Love the honeycomb background on your tag and the sweet buttons and file tabs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SOOO cute, Bonnie; I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!