Pages

20 Apr 2013

I Still Get Butterflies.....

Good Morning.......I can NOT sleep, so what better thing to do than post to the old blogeroo! 

I used the MFT sketch 109 and decided that no colouring was in order for this certain card.  

I love this sentiment!! and I still feel it when I see my hubby - I know -*gag.....Lol! But we have been married 32 years and it really is true with me.....It is from the Clearly Sentimental Line called You Make My Day!



Of course I tweaked the sketch a bit by adding flowers and pearls and butterflies down the side - the gorgeous roses are the Die-namics Royal Rose and the Die-namics Large Royal Rose cut in MFT Sweet Tooth Felt - just like butter I tell you!!  

They are complimented with the MFT Leaf Filled Flourish using MFT Jellybean Green cardstock along with the Die-namics Butterflies cut in patterned paper and vellum.....



I die-cut a flag from the Die-namics Fishtail Flags STAX and then another one to compliment it - and laid it right behind.....

The sentiment was stamped with MFT Razzle Berry ink......beautiful!  Of course I had to do a bit of sewing - I love the effect that sewing adds to a project!

 


 Thank for stopping by!







3 comments:

  1. What a super way to use your time! I love this card - so bright and cheerful! And that sentiment is fab!

    I couldn't really sleep last night either - but I blame the four cups of coffee I had yesterday evening!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you still feel it after 32 years! I hope I still feel it after that long too! This is beautiful Bonnie! Love the little pearl accents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super pretty! I love your felt flowers and sweet butterflies. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!