Pages

28 Dec 2014

The Alley Way Stamps Sneak Preview!!

Good morning and I am so excited to be bringing you my first post as a design team member for The Alley Way Stamps!

Please be sure to make your way to The Alley Way Stamps blog to see who else is previewing today!

Today we are happy to preview Cake Day - available in the store on December 31.



I began by stamping and colouring several banner images onto a white card stock panel.  I added a stitched scallop border on either side of the panel.  It was then that I decided that my creation was becoming rather bright so I added a vellum panel over top.

I stamped and coloured various balloon images - from the Cake Day stamp set - and popped them up on top of the vellum.  I added the sentiment on a die cut piece and popped it up onto the bottom of the panel.

I then adhered the panel onto my white card stock base and aded a few gems  - ready to pop in the mail!

Thanks for coming around!

3 comments:

  1. Love the vellum panel! Still bright and fun but not "in your face" bright. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this fun, bright card~ Congrats on your new gig!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colors Bonnie and I love your design!! So glad to be designing with you! =)

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!