Pages

1 Apr 2015

Happy Birthday with Sprinkles on it!!

Well, well.

It has been about two weeks since my last post, so it is time people!

We arrived back home from Florida last week and it has taken me this long to get back to some sort of organization - and what's with ALL that laundry??! ugh.

I am starting out easy, with a sketch from the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge - this week's sketch is a sweetheart and I really have been itching to get my Reverse Confetti Donut You Know stamp set out !

After seeing all those different donuts in cardmaking- I wanted to make sure I got my 2 cents worth in lol!


....and a very close ...close up


Take care and check out the challenge this week!



1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! Cute card! We had in Saskatchewan what we thought was spring. Unfortunately today we have wind and a bit of snow! Minus 7 this morning! Hope you came back to warmer weather!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!