Pages

4 May 2015

Happy May Birthday!

I finally got around to crafting - early this morning when hubs went out to farm…..'tis the season!

I absolutely LOVE the five dollar mini sentiment sets from Papertrey Ink - yes ma'am FIVE dollars!  The one I used today is the May Mini Stamp Set.

My card is for two challenges - the Deconstructed Sketch ands today's Clean and Simple challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.

The flowers are from Mum's the Word $15 - beautiful!  I don't think I have ever seen an aqua mum - so I had to do it…...



I 'm not a big circle card maker, so the Deconstructed Sketch was a great one to get me out of my rectangular rut.





The Clean and Simple Challenge rules were to use the letters in M-A-Y for your card -

M = May
A= Aqua
Y = Yellow

Simple - as in Clean and Simple -hah!



A few little cutie dots and some ribbon and it was done!  Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun challenge and a delightful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!