Pages

29 Jun 2015

Sending Smiles

Good Morning!  I'm sending smiles to you in the form of a new creation….

Your Next Stamp had a sale last week that I was able to take advantage of - whoop whoop!  so I inked  up my new stamps for this week's YNS sketch challenge!




I used Woodland Cuties stamp set and dies along with We R Memories Happy Camper patterned paper.



I stamped and coloured the sweet little fox with my copic markers, die cut it and popped it up onto my patterned paper.  The sentiment is also from the same stamp set.



I added a few little YNS gumdrops and tied some twine (so addicted).



Thanks for coming around today for a smile!



4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Bonnie! The coloring of the fox looks fantastic with the papers you chose. Thanks for joining in the fun with Challenge #18 at YNS and sharing this cutie with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice of papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card. That image is adorable and the paper you used works so well. Thanks for playing along with our current sketch challenge at Your Next Stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Bonnie! The paper is perfect with the image - this is one of my favorite sets. Thanks for playing along in the YNS Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!