Pages

8 Feb 2016

Altenew note cards

Hi everyone - just a short post this morning - we are on our way to Home Depot - yay.  Our bathtub taps gave up the ghost yesterday so our big trip today is for repair. yay again.

Mom needed some notecards - flat, no baubles, no ribbon…..so when my Altenew package came in the mail from Ellen Hutson- I had it made!  The Peony Bouquet stamps make the most beautiful cards……


I had to take a quick photo, thus the crazy angle.  I backed the image on Papertrey Ink Chicken Scratch gingham patterned paper -

The inks are Altenew Frosty Pink, Cotton Candy and Coral Berry for the large peony.  The rest of the beauties are Papertrey Ink Aquamist, Hawaiian shores, Spring Moss, Classic Kraft - stamped off once, and the pretty new Mint Julip!

It really drove me crazy not to add some sequins at least - but that is the way it goes!

Take care and we are off to buy taps. yay.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments!