Pages

10 Feb 2016

One More Time…..Get your Color On!

Good day! I am pretty pumped because I am this week's Guest Designer over at The Color Throwdown….woohoo!

Here are the colours this week… I was told they were Light Pink, Dark Pink, Gold and Purple - so I went quite literal and used purple!!



I got out my new Cover Plate: Bitty Butterflies and started die cutting using Royal Velvet and white cardstock, along with some glittery gold cardstock.

I stamped several of the bitty butterflies from the Bitty Butterflies stamp set using Raspberry Fizz and Lovely Lady ink and inlaid them onto the die cut white cardstock.



I then adhered that to my Royal Velvet card base.  I die cut another Cover Plate out of the large Polka Dot vellum in the Sheer Basics Vellum Patterned Paper 

The sentiment was embossed in white on a strip of Royal Velvet cardstock.  I placed a messy blob of gold thread under the strip of cardstock before it was adhered.





Why don't you give it a go - you can use any stamp set you want!! Hope on over to Color Throwdown and get your colour on!




4 comments:

  1. Way to rock the throwdown colors using these butterflies in the cover plate! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ... such a beautiful card! Now you have me wanting that new Cover Plate ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is fabulous! You got the Bitty Butterflies Cover Plate and you worked it! I love what you've done with this week's colors, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, Bonnie, what an awesome card for the challenge colors! Love all those glorious butterflies! I'm so glad you were our Guest Star Stamper this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!