Pages

16 Mar 2016

Wishing You a Beautiful Day!

Good morning!  The Curtain Call Challenge is up and running - this week it is all about rainbows!



I decided to change it up a bit and not make a traditional rainbow, so I water coloured a few roses in rainbow-y colours using the no line technique.  Holy man - it is not the easiest thing to do, but I am going to post the results regardless.  It's all about sharing right?



I began by stamping the roses from Reverse Confetti Rose Garden in a rainbow palette and then water coloured them with my new Kuretake watercolors - These are the brightest and most gorgeous colours ever!



I die cut my water-colour panel with the Confetti Cut Edgers  and then layered it up onto a navy blue and white striped patterned paper and then adhered it to a Raspberry Fizz card base.

I added some Pretty Pink Posh sequins and twine to finish it off - perhaps the no line technique will get easier for me - but so far - ugh - not happening Lol!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is beautiful! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Bonnie. Love the water colored roses. They are simply breath taking! Thank you for playing along with us at Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pretty flowers! Thanks for playing with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!