Pages

6 May 2016

Kindness Matters....

It's Lucky #13 week at Inspired by All the Little Things and I am playing along.....

This week - it's butterflies and blues and greens and prettiness all around!



I chose to use Reverse Confetti's Butterfly Dreams stamp set and matching confetti cuts for my focal point.



I stamped the pretty butterfly in Hero Arts ombre ink, die cut it and added it to my Swirlies Confetti  Cuts - which (hopefully) mimics the water rings....right??!

The Swirlies and Butterfly were perched (hah!) on top of Your Next Stamp's Stitched Banner Die Set - I die cut one in white cardstock and another in vellum.



My patterned paper is from Papertrey Ink - In Bloom - I have so much and I need to use it - because I love it every time I do - and I....I...... I am a hoarder - there I said it.

Well, why don't you use up your stash of hoarded paper and CREATE!! It's a beautiful day to craft - isn't every day??!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!