Pages

5 Aug 2016

Call Me!

I'm continuing along with being the Guest Designer this month over at Your Next Stamp and we have another fun sketch/colour combo for you!  The idea is to use either the sketch OR the colour combination OR just go for it - and use both.

I love doing this sketch/colour challenge - I don't need to be the guest to play in it - for sure!

I decided to use the sketch this time and I pulled out my new set - Little Darling Mermaid! She is such a happy little mermaid just chatting away on her Shell-Phone - haha - so cute!




I stamped her twice onto two separate pieces of watercolour cardstock and painted away using my Gansai watercolours.  I painted the waves, sand and sky on one piece and then I painted the mermaid on the other.

I fussy cut the mermaid and adhered her ontop of the first painted image - popping up the tail end of her hair.  I also stamped, painted and fussy cut the shell, adding it to her hand for her shell-phone!


I added a little pearl to her phone because it had to be done :)  I stamped the sentiment with Versafine Black ink - so nice and clear!

Won't you join us for this fun challenge?!  Just head to Your Next Stamp to add your pinky links....and join me tomorrow when sneak peeks will be starting for August Release at Your Next Stamp wahoo!!

Pssst.....the Dare to Get Dirty Challenges are up and running over at Splitcoaststampers and this is for Lori's challenge!  I can't tell you the details - you have to be a Fan Club Member - but there are a ton of challenges along with prizes galore to be won!  Skip on over and check out how you can become a Fan Club Member and join in the fun!




1 comment:

  1. love this card! She's precious, the coloring is great - love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!