Pages

6 Sept 2016

Wishing You a Bright Sunshiney Day!

Good Morning - I'm the Girl Friday being featured on the CAS-ual Fridays blog with my colourful creation!  - and have you seen the new CAS-ual Fridays website?!!  So pretty and easy on the eyes!

The end of summer holidays is certainly here in Ontario- the kiddos are heading back to school and all is right with the world haha!  I can hear (and actually see) mother's skipping up the laneway after putting their children on the bus for the beginning of the school year...Lol

On that note - I've put together a sunshiney card with pretty summer colours - I'm still holding on....


I began by cutting a piece of 4" x 5 1/4" white cardstock on an angle and stamping my sentiment from CAS-ual Fridays Sunbeams stamp set first.  I knew I wanted to use the sun from this set also which is why I stamped my sentiment first.

Using my Misti, I lined up the "Sun" stamp, making it so simple to stamp this cute image.  My ink is running dry - so the Misti is perfect for multiple stamping in the same spot to get full coverage.

For the "patterned paper" I inked up the Casual Fridays Curtis Background stamp with distress inks and then spritzed the stamp before laying in on my cardstock - I love the mottle technique!



I lined up the two pieces of stamped cardstock onto my Raspberry fizz card base, using another strip of cardstock and twine to divide the two pieces.  After adding a few Pretty Pink Posh Sequins for sun shiny-ness - I was finished!

This set has so many beautiful encouraging sentiments - and I love the little happy face - just perfect!

As always, if you want a 15% discount from CAS-ual Fridays (and who doesn't?!) just use my code and it's yours!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!