Pages

1 Apr 2017

Hello Beautiful - Crazy 4 Challenges!

Good morning and welcome to another challenge week at Crazy 4 Challenges!  

This week we are challenged to rainbows - yay! Our weather has been dingy and rainy and just plain yucky lately - so anything to brighten up the place!



For my background, I used my Crafter's Companion embossing folder (that is included with the Gemini Diecutting and embossing Machine - I know!!!) and water coloured on the inside of the folder with my Spectrum Noir Aqua Water colour markers in a rainbow effect.  I spritzed the folder with water and laid my Crafter's Companion watercolour cardstock - which is a beautiful white!, inside the folder and pressed down with my hands.  I didn't want to emboss - only press.  After removing my cardstock, I left it to dry and I LOVE the look.



I embossed my sentiment- from Sara Davies Hello Beautiful Signature Collection- in white embossing powder on dark grey cardstock and adhered it to a diecut circle.  

I added the cute little diecut butterflies, hearts and the cloud from the Set One Die'sire metal die pack that is also included with the Gemini machine.

I hope you like it - I love it! - Take a boo over to the Crazy 4 Challenges blog to see all the rest of the design teams beautiful inspiration!

1 comment:

  1. bright, bold, vibrant, unique AND FUN...love it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!