Pages

17 Jun 2017

Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C390

Hey everyone! Since it is the third week of the month for Crazy 4 Challenges, we have a sketch  - quite easy for you (and me-yay!).




I decided to do a bit of watercoloring - just a bit - and water-washed a blue and green background with Zig Real Brush Markers onto Crafter's Companion watercolour cardstock.



After drying with my heat gun - because I'm impatient - I diecut the watrecoloured panel with an MFT stitched rectangle.  I adhered that panel to a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 piece of patterned paper which was adhered to my white card base.



Using Papertrey Ink's Inspired by Prayer stamp set and Prayer die, I crafted my sentiment. A few sporadic clear sequins from Pretty Pink Post and it was finished!

Take a hop over to Crazy 4 Challenges and try out the sketch and link up!







SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!