Pages

1 Jan 2008

If it weren't for Caffeine......

I sure grabbed up this stamp as soon as I saw it in the $ store!! How cute is that!! AND how true is the sentiment this New Year's morning!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I had a great New Year's Eve....we had the kids over for supper and then went up to a friend's house for a get-together, gathering, party -whatever it was --it was FUN!!


We saw a lot of people that we haven't seen for ages. Winter is such a looooong time, that it is nice to split it up by having something like New Year's Eve!! LOL! Glad somebody thought of THAT!!


This card does express my mood this morning. NO, I am not hungover.......just a little draggy....but a good draggy! if there is such a thing!

This card was for today's color challenge on Splitcoast Stampers.

The colors were certainly celery, real red, and taken with teal. Since I am not familiar with the Stamping Up colors, I chose the colors that I thought would be close. The gallery for this challenge is here.


That colorful paper was free when I bought a copy of Scrapworks magazine!! How cool is that! It has been wasting away in my slug of DP forever! Finally dragged it out.....

I used Maya Road swirls for the steam on the coffee and they worked great! Stamping Bella pearl baubles are in the middle of the flowers and I colored the green flower with my copic pen!!
Have a happy day!!....I'm going to lay down!
LUCKY ME!!

6 comments:

  1. This is such a great card, love it. Glad you had a wonderful New Year's eve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous15:37

    It's nice to see an example of how the Maya Road Swirls are used...you did a great job on this card- colourful and fun! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the greatest card! I love the fun colors and that saying ROCKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous20:19

    Wishing you a blessed New Years!!!

    I LOVE the bright colors in your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! For not being familiar with the S.U. colours you did amazingly well matching them: They're a flawless match. You must have psychic colour ability! ;0) Mel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! So colorful and FUN!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!