Pages

26 Jul 2008

Blingy Cupcakes!!

I've had this Lockhart stamp for quite awhile and just never got around to any of Taylor's Challenges!


There are only so many challenges you can make cards for.......and right now I am doing the Dare to Get Dirty challenges over on Splitcoast Stampers!!



It is so cool and they really throw a ton of challenges at you at once....but so FUN to do!! You can see all the cards from the challenges here, and if you are a fan club member you can join in the fun!!


This cards is for a sketch challenge and a cupcake challenge today that I have combined.


I used Memory Box Sugar paper and Prism cardstock for the card base.


The stamped image is from Lockhart stamps and I bought it specifically to do Taylor's Friday cupcake challenges! only I have never used it!! Silly me!

I coloured the image with copics and then stamped and coloured the icing again and cut it out and popped it up onto the coloured image with dimensionals! I love to pop it UP!!

I added some BIG bling to the top of the cupcake, and the ribbon is May Arts which I tied in a bow!

I added a Prima flower with a bit more bling attached and DONE!! YAY!

The Papertrey Blog Hop was SO fun last night!!
If you have never participated, and you have Papertrey Ink stamps, you should try it!! It is a blast!!





5 comments:

  1. So yummy! Love the color combo on your cupcake card! Wonderful card! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very cute card! Love the colors you chose!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scrumptious! I love the card layout, the dimension on the cupcake and the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the paper and the layout and the image...just plain cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sketch,lovely paper,awesome card! What else can we ask for!!!
    It's beautiful Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!