Pages

6 Aug 2008

Clear Holiday Gift Tags.....

Clear Holiday Gift Tags you ask??? Like Christmas!! Oh ya.....already!!

I took part in an on-line class last night over at Cornish Heritage Farms, taught by Julia Stainton.

They were offering this class on Clear Holiday Gift Tags - they were so beautiful!

I really wasn't going to do it......I had read about Cornish Heritage Farms on-line classes on the forum and on the designers blogs a few times but .....an on-line class???? That's nuts......

Actually, no it isn't. It's GREAT!

This is what we made!! Isn't it so P-R-E-T-T-Y-!!!! Terribly difficult to get a picture of it without a glare......


I can't believe that I have started something Christmas-y! Now, I have to tuck it away until Christmas and then write a note in my journal about where I put them, and then remember where I left the note!

The "class" is actually directions - with pictures - thank goodness, and you follow along at your own pace. There is also a chat thread where you can ask questions and they are all so helpful!!



Honestly - you need to go over and check out these classes!

Supplies used:
Stamps:
Joyeux Noel (Christmas Snowflakes) rubber stamp set by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink:
Cotton White Opaque Stazon, Jet Black Stazon by Tsukineko
Accessories: Clear Card Sheets , blue swiss dot ribbon, Stickles Crystal, Stamping Bella baubles, Crop-a-dile


7 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! I didn't know there classes were free. Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay - first - these tags are absolutely gorgeous. Second - I'm right with ya having to write down where I put things and hope I find the note! Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. These clear tags are fabulous! It would make any present extra special!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty Bonnie! I want to give these a go for sure! Thanks for sharing! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Bonnie...your creations have certainly been rocking lately!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Bonnie! I have to work on some acetate cards, they are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!