Pages

30 Aug 2008

IC143 - No Small Miracles.....

It is really no small miracle that I finished this Inspiration Challenge today!! LOL!

Things are getting in the way of me playing - don't you just hate that??!!!
Anyway here it is in all it's glory........


This is the picture that I was inspired by



and this is my finished card!!




I love these Crafty Secrets notebook papers! and although you know that I LOVE stamping - these are a great alternative when making a card or whatever else it is you make!!

This page is from the Crafty Secrets Birds & Botanicals Image and Journal notes.

I layered it onto a piece of Papertrey Ink Everyday Blessings designer paper that was all distressed up and set it aside
.

I used my Aged Sheet Music Scrapblock and stamped it onto Close to Cocoa cardstock with New Canvas Palette Ink.

The beautiful sentiment is from the Verve Stamp set Beautiful You and it is perfect for this image!!

I sewed a piece of Papertrey Ink swiss dot ribbon to some Melissa Francis vintage ribbon and attached it to the Close to Cocoa, added some Primas and buttons and Inspiration Challenge is done for another week - unless, of course, I am inspired again, which could very possibly happen!! YAY!!

Today is my last day being Jen del Muro's Guest Designer *sniff*.

I can't tell you how much I have enjoyed this past month with her team!! Take a boo over to her site to see my last card and give Jen some love, because she was so dang kind to me , making me feel all special with her oo-ing and ahhh-ing over my cards!! She is the perfect hostess!!

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Bonnnie! I love the shabby chic clustered look! Gorgeous notebook papers...just all over beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is just perfect. I love the birds and the lace is just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, this is so nice! I love the vintage look and feel to this...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great take on your inspiration. LOVE how you did the three ovals and the lacy look is divine! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, Bonnie! I love the vintage look!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!