12 Nov 2008

Bitty Baby card!

Another cased card, this time from Taylored Expressions! I loved this the first time I saw it and decided with all these babies coming up, I better get started!

I used Ocean Tides and Kraft cardstock and Bitty Baby Blessings stamp set along with swiss dots satin ribbon -- all from Papertrey Ink - for this quick and easy card!

The polka dot background is from All That Scraps and is called Big Ol' Backgrounds Polka Dots.

I scored along the top with my Scor-pal for a bit of added interest.

Thanks for looking!


  1. How cute is THIS? Is that the ocean tides ribbon, too? It looks so pretty against the kraft. I love this card!!!

  2. Beautiful!!!! I love these colors -- so soft and subtle! :)

  3. Loving the colors and all those polka dots - very yummy!

  4. Awwww!!!! Sweet!!

  5. Love this color combo! Such sweet image and sweet card!

  6. love the colors that you used on this card..very pretty!


I thank you for your comments….. I am delighted to hear from you!

site design by designer blogs