Pages

2 Nov 2008

Quick Christmas Cards.....

I put together a couple of quick Christmas cards yesterday.

I am trying to finish up my card kits for a class that Marcie and I are doing on Tuesday night.

Add that to the four assignments that need to be done for designer work by Tuesday - in which I just received my package in the mail on Friday, the 5 million couple of hundred cards that Marcie wants me to make for the two craft bazaar's we have coming up.

I've got Math class on Tuesday, so I can't
work then, babysit on Monday afternoon so I can't make anything then..........that all adds up to nervous breakdown and no time to blog!!




I love to blog. I love being on the computer. I love to surf everyone's blog. I just plain LOVE it. And this week, no time to blog. Bah!!

I love to stamp. I love to make cards. I love to be in my stamping room. I just plain LOVE it. And this week, no time to stamp. Bah!

I need to take my own advice and .....just......breathe. Take one day at a time and.... just...... breathe.



That being said..........I shoved everything aside and made a couple of quick cards. I mean everything was laying there, just ripe for the stamping - YKWIM?

Thanks for stopping in and listening to me ramble!! The good thing is I get an extra hour today to play!! Did you set your clock back??



Stamp Set: Cornish Heritage Farms Kim Hughes Heart Warmers
Cardstock: White Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper:
My Stash

Accessories: Ribbon (May Arts)




11 comments:

  1. These are so sweet, Bonnie! I love the DP trees! Right up my alley! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those card..You trees are fab girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie, both cards are just simply beautiful, love the PP on both cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your quickie's are fab! and you just tell marcie to whip up a couple hundred of those glittery snowflake cards! LOL! just breathe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous Bonnie, this is one of my favorite holiday go to sets!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are SO sweet! I love those trees and they have the perfect amount of gorgeous detail. Good reminder to breathe; thanks! heehee. Best of luck with all your work. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable!! Those trees look so great paper pieced! I'm glad you were able to sneak in some quick cards -- I hope the rest of your week isn't TOO stressful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. To cute!!! Hope everything slows down for you : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous12:09

    Bonnie these are such woderful holiday cards. I love the simple elegance of them. TFS.

    Debbie/Phx AZ

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love both - just perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these tree cards. They are simple but oh so pretty! See, you DO have time! Ah, the things we can get done when we really want to! I wish I felt that way about cooking, cleaning, doing laundry, grocery shopping, etc...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!