Pages

26 Nov 2008

Vintage Santa!


Two chances of blog candy is available on this post here......the draw is Saturday!!



You know I just love the vintage look - although sometimes pulling it off, is another story!

These Crafty Secrets Christmas Vintage Image & Journal Notes are just fabulous for creating your vintage looks! (cripes that a big name for such a cute little book!)



I just took out a page of the notebook, which is perforated at the top, and trimmed it down to the size I was looking for.

I sponged it all up to make it appear even more old and then adhered it to some Ripe Avocado cardstock by Papertrey Ink.

The base of my card is also Ripe Avocado with some K & Company Christmas paper on top. It is all kind of old and vintage-y so I thought it would be great paper to use!

I added some stitching around the edges and then popped up the main image onto the card base.

As a well needed afterthought - which should have been a forethought - I shoved in a snowflake that was cut out with the snowflake Cuttlebug die which could be why it looks kind of lop-sided! Shoving in a snowflake is never good.

I adhered some cranberry ribbon from Flourishes with an antique brad.


Such a quick and easy card to make with the help of these Journal notes!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!