Pages

8 Sept 2009

You're Cool!

Short SHORT post today. I am trying to get the dog into the vet. She jumped off the couch last night and just bellered (imagine a bellering dog.....) and has been in pain all night.

Not too sure what happened and the vet's telephone has been busy for the last hour.....grrrrrr......

Ron thinks she must have got hit by a car, but I would hope that someone would stop and let us know.....




This image is from Taylored Expressions who is having birthday challenges this week!! Check it out and make sure you play so you can win some prizes! The last day to enter is tomorrow.......GO!!

3 comments:

  1. Bonnie, you card is super cute-love those fun colors and adorable scene!

    I am concered about your pooch though...it's Rosie? I hope she's okay! Please keep us updated!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh darn,I hope your dog comes out of it ok. If he did get hit and they didn't stop,that is so cruel!

    Your card is oh so cool! Perfect sentiment for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! The colors and papers are so bright and fun! :)

    I hope all is well with your dog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!