Pages

28 Oct 2009

Hearts a Plenty....

Just playing with my Waltzingmouse Stamps again......just luvin' em......*sigh.....

The hearts from this stamp set, Seasons of Love, coordinate with the Spellbinders Hearts and Scalloped Hearts dies, along with the Spellbinder Star dies -how perfect!



I will be selling these tags at our church's craft bazaar in November - which is coming up too fast... eek!

With all the farming and harvesting it is Smiley from millan.net getting increasing difficult to find time to craft.......*pulling hair out.....*grumble grumble.......I do believe that stamping is so much more important than silly old farm work.....I mean really!

Off I go...... out to the wild blue yonder.........o'er fields and plains......







Stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps Paper: Papertrey Ink, Prism Ink: Papertrey Ink, Versacolor Accessories: Spellbinder Hearts and Hearts scallops, Spellbinders Ovals, Zva Creative flowers, twine, Papertrey Ink buttons, glue dots

8 comments:

  1. Oh my Bonnie! these are just lovely!! the colors are beautiful and I love the little rosebuds on them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those hearts are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie, these are so beautiful! I love the photograph of all the tags together. *sigh* They are just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie - these are just magic, gorgeous colours!! beautifully made, Thank you so much!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonnie they are so beautiful, I think I am going to have to make some purchases lol!! Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  6. STUNNING little works of art!! I am sure you will sell a ton of these!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are just beautiful Bonnie - they will sell like hotcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bonnie these tags are absolutely beautiful! They'll be gone in on time at your sale!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!