Pages

25 Nov 2010

Paper Romance Challenge #26

Good morning and welcome to another Paper Romance Challenge!
We hope you can play along! and if you do, you could be the winner of a $5.00 gift certificate to Paper Romance by playing along with us. Please link your card to the inlinkz on the Paper Romance Challenge blog and if you're uploading to an online gallery, please use the keyword PRC26.

This week’s it is Cindy Haffner's Challenge and that is to make a card and incorporate a tag into it - or just make a tag! Lots of variations on this one!



I used pretty little Goldie  on my card today!

I stamped her with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and then coloured her up with my copics. I actually stamped her twice and then cut out her tail, top fin and bottom fin and popped them up onto the main image.  




Using my glue pen, I added glue to the fins and then some Glamour Dust on top - just a sparkly, super fine glitter!


The "bubbles" are actually Clear Flatback gems and I just adhered them with a small glue dot.

My sentiment is stamped onto a Spellbinders Tag - thus the challenge!


Don't forget to link up at the Paper Romance Challenge Blog when you enter and use keyword PRC26 if you upload to any of the other galleries in town lol!


Supplies:
Stamps: High Hopes- Goldy and sentiment
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, copics
Paper: Basic Grey Max and Whiskers, Papertrey Ink Terracotta Tile
Accessories: Spellbinders Beaded Circles, Spellbinders tags, flat back gems, pop dots, Prima flowers, twine, Fiskars wave punch, ribbon from my stash, PTi buttons.

3 comments:

  1. Love your shimmery layered fishy Bonnie - what great ocean colors on this pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! I just love this little guy! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!