Pages

10 Mar 2011

Best Buds.....

Hello, Hello, Hello!

Today is a Paper Romance Challenge that I really kind of screwed up! lol!  

We know about these challenges weeks ahead, so when I jotted it down a few weeks ago, I jotted down "Colourful Challenge" and made my card colourful. It really should have been " and to use as many colours as you can" *sigh*..... 

I am going to enter this in Moxie Fab World's Paper Piecing Challenge too! I love paper piecing and think it adds a cool touch!

I coloured these girls with my copics and then paper pieced one girls pants and the other girls shoes.



Well, anyway here is my colourful card using October Afternoon Fly a Kite designer paper and the stamp BFF Girls!

I also found some Jenni Bowlin banner stickers in my stash, so I used them to spell out "BEST BUDS".  The word 'hi!' is from Waltzingmouse Stamps Sewing Box  Hugs.....




This card is large! I used my Grand Scalloped Squares, cut out with my Grand Calibur, for the outside of the card - it could also be used as a piece of home decor I suppose - it is that big!!

Now go out and have fun and may your day be filled with colour!

5 comments:

  1. Totally adorable Bonnie. Love that image and what you have done with it. Miss you girl. Hugs, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a bright sunny card...I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's PERFECT! And I love it! That banner is da bomb! And did I miss your blog redesign or am I imagining things?? In any case, let me say it's ADORABLE!! OH MY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Bonnie! Thanks for entering the Paper Piecing Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the stampy fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!