Pages

14 Apr 2011

Love Chocolate!!

This week's Paper Romance Challenge was offered up by the fabulous Judy - and that is to make your own flowers!! I love flowers but I must say- to make my own - doesn't really fit into my schedule lol!

But I managed to pull one off - I used Betsy Veldman's tutorial here to make this fabulous flower!





I used vellum and then misted it with some Maya Mist to make it the beautiful colour it is!

My stamp is one of Kraftin' Kimmie's Miles Mouse stamps called "Birthday Friends" and I coloured it up so that beautifully gorgeous cake was chocolate!! yummy!

Take some time to travel around to the rest of the design teams blogs to see what kind of flowers they have created!!

Stamps: Miles Mouse Birthday Friends, My Favorite Things (sentiment)
Paper: Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients (January)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: vellum, Papertrey Ink button, My Favorite Things Sweet Blossom twine, Spellbinders Nestabilities Circles

1 comment:

  1. Bonnie, this is so cute! I love those cute little mice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!