Pages

1 Oct 2011

Oops!

The Cat's Pajamas has a really cute colour challenge this week - 




Plum Purple, Pear Green and Smokey Grey!

I think it is meant to be a Hallowe'en challenge but I don't have any Hallowe'en stamps from The Cat's Pajamas, so I went with the next season/holiday - Winter!



I used this cute patootie - "Deep Breath" and coloured him up with my copics! I cut out some snowflakes with the Spellbinders Create a Flake dies and then popped them back up onto the same designer paper to give it some dimension!

My grandson is just learning how to skate, so I just get a real chuckle out of this little bumbling "skater"!!

Are you celebrating World Cardmaking Day? There are lots of challenges are all blogland for you to try out. 

Splitcoaststampers also is having a month long "Hope You Can Cling To" challenge, a card drive to benefit Breast Cancer patients!









2 comments:

  1. super cute!! love the color combo! and congrats on a being a featured stamper over at Miss Alma's blog!! :)


    jennik

    ReplyDelete
  2. How COMPLETELY adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!