Pages

13 Nov 2012

Blossoming Health!


Good Morning - long time no see! 

I am getting ready for our craft sale season so that is why my blog is lagging - but my creating certainly has not been!



I made this sweet little get well card for the Hope You Can Cling to Challenges this year.  These are so easily mass-produced - endless!

I used Waltzingmouse Stamps Vintage Garden Seed Packet for the flower and the included sentiment!

A bit of sewing and some Divine Twine and it was done - simple and fast - just the way I like it!!

Well, back to stamping - thanks for visiting today!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card love the image. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty colors on this wonderful CAS design get well card Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

 
site design by designer blogs