Pages

9 Jan 2013

You're Invited to a Bachelorette Party!


Good Morning! Lots going on around the Sharp household lately - we are expecting a new baby - well not ME, but my son and daughter-in-law and I couldn't be more excited!!  She is two days overdue so I am going around in circles!

But let's go back to the beginning and have a Bachelorette Party! 

Papertrey Ink's Make it Monday challenge is called Repeats and Rainbows and we are to follow one of the six colour schemes provided.


I chose to use colour scheme #6 and the new Man and Wife die collection for my card today.

I started by die-cutting the dress with each colour of the Rainbow" Colour Scheme and overlapping slightly as I adhered them to the white cardstock background.




Using Papertrey Ink's "Happily Ever After" stamp set, I stamped the two sentiments in Smokey Shadow ink.

I finished it off by outlining one side of each dress with Diamond Stickles - yes I am still in love with stickles!!

Have a wonderful day!



8 comments:

  1. Bonnie, what a pretty card. Great take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too clever. And your stickles accents give it just the right touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! This is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are SO clever! I bet these bridesmaids are smiling when they get this adorable invite. Great job. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best of luck on your sweet new grandbaby, Bonnie! And your card is a delight, as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. First I have to say best of luck with your new grand-baby. We just had one yesterday. So I know the excitement!
    I love what you have done with these dresses… wish I thought of that! Gorgeous card.
    Many blessings with the new little one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous - love the diecut dresses in the rainbow colours - fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments….. I read each and everyone and am so delighted to hear from you!