Pages

8 Oct 2013

The Magic of Christmas!

Oh I know - Christmas is still over 2 months away - but for crafters and stampers - Christmas is anytime!

I wanted to participate in the My Favorite Things sketch challenge this week - so Christmas is my theme....

I finally used my Die-namics Santa's Sleigh and decided that felt was the way to go, after all, Santa needs a comfortable place to sit while he is traveling the world - wouldn't you say?!



The runners are from Kraft cardstock and the sleigh body is red felt. I added a bit of bling to the sleigh - pretend they are little running lights ok?

My sentiment is from MFT's Seasonal Sentiments, stamped in the gorgeous Electric Red ink - oh how I love it!  I finished it off with a Die-namics Let it Snowflake out of felt using the Large Metal Adapter Plate - it works perfectly!  Tie some twine and a button - and done!!






Thanks for coming around and join in on the fun at MFT!!

1 comment:

  1. Bonnie, this is absolutely GORGEOUS! Love those "running lights" on Santa's running boards ;) WTG!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!