Pages

16 Apr 2014

Baby Congratulations!


When we were south there were a few babies born around the area, so I am trying to get caught up in the baby congrats area!

My Favorite Things had a great BABY release this past month so of course I capitalized on their product - as is only right - and created a few things.

I am in love with this shaker card!  There is a fabulous video - right here- on how to assemble this shaker card - so easy to follow and it took no time at all.



The Centerpieces Congratulations Shaker Dienamics did all the work - I just had to die cut and assemble!  I had a bit of Bazzill Bling cardstock which I used to diecut the "confetti" - baby rattles, swirls and stars - so perfect!

The safety pin is from Oh Baby Dienamics - another perfect baby die set! I also used a bit of gold for the safety pin with some gold twine to compliment!



The sentiment is from Lisa Johnson's Beautiful Baby stamp set from My Favorite Things - I love it too - I am definitely full of love today haha....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!