Pages

19 Nov 2014

'Tis the Season

Hello there - we have finally arrived in Florida and are busy settling in aka - pulling weeds, washing the siding, mulching the garden - pretty much working our butts off.  I know - who feels sorry for me lol!

Actually, it has been rather cool down here....and I felt in the mood to create a Christmas card - featuring Marley Moose and other Reverse Confetti product that was waiting for me when I arrived - what a bonus to have my mom and stepdad here to send parcels to until we had our own address all set up - wahoo!



I also used the Papertrey Ink Cover Plate Snow Drifts.....and Stickles - which are wonderful way to add a bit of sparkle!



I have a few surprises up my sleeve in the coming week - so excited! - and of course I can't tell youm- don't you just love that??!!

I'll be linking this up to The Cutie Pie Challenge - to use a Festive Furry Friend and Marley Moose fits right in!

2 comments:

  1. what a bright and cheery card, such a fun image

    thank you for joining in with the cuties xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marley Moose most certainly does fit right in!! Glad to have you at The Cutie Pies and Good Luck!! Sarah :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!