Pages

6 Aug 2015

DTGD Sweet Little One!

Hey there! I was totally inspired by this post of Jennifer McGuire's on "Copic Dot Coloring" so I had to give it a go - and I used her sketch - which, naturally, is brilliant!

Along with that, I am continuing with the Dare to Get Dirty Challenges for 2015 and this is for Sweet Miss Daisy's challenge.

I began by picking my image - this sweet little bunny from Your Next Stamp's set called Woodland Cuties - I use this set quite often for baby cards - so cute!



I lightly coloured him with C1 and then (held my breath) using C3 and C5, I made little dots where I thought there would be some darkening or shadows.  I added a touch of C7 - which close up looks kind of weird, but the overall effect is eye-catching!

Finally I "coloured" a few dots for some grass and sky to finished it off.

My circles were die cut using the MFT Stitched Circle dies - I love them!





I popped it all up onto my card base that is covered with a piece of Papertrey Ink Sweet Blush patterned paper  - just perfect!

Thanks for visiting - try some of those Splitcoaststamper Challenges - tons of PRIZES to be won!




1 comment:

Thank you for your comments!