Pages

23 Feb 2016

Some Bunny Loves You

I'm starting my spring cards - yay! and I found a perfect challenge to enter - This week's Mod Squad Challenge is The Great Outdoors.

My new little Reverse Confetti Hippity Hoppity bunnies are so cute, and they paired up nicely with Papertrey Ink's Petite Places Patterned Paper.  I really didn't have much to do except stamp, watercolour, die cut!





The patterned paper provided the Outdoor backdrop so I was able to just place the images where I wanted them.

As I mentioned, I stamped the images onto watercolour cardstock - which tends to be a bit motley and bumpy and makes the images a bit "grainy"…..I probably should have stamped on the smooth side - and now I know.



After water colouring I die-cut the images and placed them onto the patterned paper - popping some up for interest- easy peasy!  I also stamped, die cut and adhered the clouds from Weather It Together.

The sweet little sentiment is also from Hippity Hoppity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!