Pages

28 Apr 2016

Your Next Stamp Friendly Hello


I'm on a serious deadline to get this sketch challenge loaded - so this will be short and sweet….Lol

I received some new stamps from Your Next Stamp and I really wanted to ink them up - so I did.

This stamp set is called Basket Animals and I made sure to use the sketch challenge which is almost up yikes!!



The cute sentiment is from Your Next Stamp's Phoebe and her Wagon.

I love how Lawn Fawn patterned papers are such a great match to Papertrey Ink's cardstock - I love it!  The green polka dots is Lawn Fawn and the card base is Mint Julep from Papertrey Ink.

Here is the sketch from Your Next Stamp - I turned it on it's side  woohoo! and if you are a really quick card maker - go for it haha!





1 comment:

  1. This is adorable!! I love your take on the layers of the sketch. That little scene you created with the pattern papers is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!