Pages

4 Aug 2016

'tis the Season with Casual Fridays!

Good day - I'm up on the CAS-ual Fridays Blog today with my Christmas card - Lol!

All this summer the weather has been extremely hot in Southwestern Ontario and I definitely need a cooling off - I think this is the closest I am going to get to being cool!

I used three of our newest stamp sets for my card today - Bring on the Snowflakes, Mistletoe and Holly and Snowy Sayings.




I stamped the snowflakes in a circle, overlapping here and there.  Using a water filled brush, I lightly brushed water around the snowflakes to make a muted look.  When it was dry, I stamped a few more snowflakes, adding a few tiny green flakes for prettiness!

Using my Big Shot, I diecut a circle in the middle of the circle of snowflakes and popped my panel up onto my white cardstock base.

It was then that I stamped the sentiment in Versafine Onyx Black- so it would be centered because heaven knows, I need all the help I can get Lol!

I added some Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Sequins for a bit of sparkle - they are so pretty!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!