Pages

6 Aug 2016

Your Next Stamp Preview Day!

Good Morning!  Did you know that Your Next Stamp is celebrating Seven! 7! VII! years of cute Stampery!! (my new word hah!)  So of course there is a BIG party and a huge release!!

I am sharing a sweet peek of Your Next Stamp's new release - All product will be released TONIGHT at 10:00 pm tonight at which time there will be a Blog Hop and you can win prizes and see MORE new product - so come on back here at 10:00 pm....wahoo!



I'm previewing two new sets this morning - Framed Flowers and Whatnot Sentiments Seven AND the delicious new patterned paper!!



I stamped the Framed Flowers in Memento Tuxedo Ink and coloured each image with my copic markers.



After fussy cutting each square - easy as pie! - I popped up each one onto a Stitched Rectangle which had been stamped with one of the sentiments from Whatnot Sentiments Seven.



I cut the new patterned paper on a diagonal and adhered it to my white card base. I then popped up the Stitched Rectangle onto the card base - such a quick and easy set of cards!

Be sure to stop by tonight at 10:00 pm for the Blog Hop - Your Next Stamp is giving away 7- $25 Gift certificates - Holy wow!!







12 comments:

  1. These are absolutely beautiful! I love that you made a set with different colors and images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Trio set of cards showcasing framed flower set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Bonnie. What great images and fonts on the sentiments! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty colorful cards! Love your design!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every one of these are absolute perfection. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards, Bonnie! So elegant and tasteful! Love the image and sentiments on them! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cards are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice cards !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love love this set Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty trio of cards - the patterned paper looks great on the base.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Bonnie ~ These cards, and your coloring, are absolutely lovely. The new paper pack is on my MUST have list; all of the papers I've seen are awesome and I can't wait to get them. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!