Pages

24 Jun 2017

Crazy 4 Challenges - It's all about Water!



Today is Swim a Lap Day!  We want you to include some form of water on your card for our challenge this week......a river, the ocean, a pool, raindrops, bubbles - you can go crazy!

I used a water stamp from Hero Arts and inked it up with all sorts of blues.  I added some sand using kraft cardstock and sponged kraft ink onto my stencil to jazz it up a bit.





I stamped the Lockhart Adirondack chair and flowers with Memento Ink, coloured it haphazardly using Spectra Alcohol Markers and fussy cut it out so I could pop it up onto the "sand".

I die cut the Papertrey Ink hearts and stamped the Reverse Confetti sentiment using black ink.



Why don't you swim over to the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and enter your creation?!  Great fun and fabulous practise!
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!