Pages

24 Sept 2007

Glorious Winobella!!


Just had lunch with my mom, who is the greatest by the way. I had to borrow back the get well card I gave her so I could take a picture of it because I forgot to take my camera with me. She loved it!! - aren't mom's great!!
Get well card later --right now I am Luvin' the Winobella!! She is so darn sure of herself and she should be--she looks great!!

I stamped her with Versafine "onyx black" instant dry pigment ink, and glued her on a piece of turquoise DCWV Mat Stack.

Then I used black Tombow marker for her gorgeous curls and her headband and shoes and then Stickles for her necklace and frillies on her dress and the bows on her shoes (whew!) If you have never tried the Stickles -TRY THEM!! They are absolutely gorgeous and so easy to use!!

Tombow markers for the wine and wine bottle and Prism marker for her body! Doodled around her with black ziggy marker and munched up blue and brown chalk so she looks a little grounded, even though she IS drinking!! LOL!!

I restamped her on a scrap of patterned cardstock, cut out the dress and glued it on with the Tombow mono glue- my FAV- by the way.....that is the only glue I use, unless I am poppin' out stuff or putting down ribbon- and even then if I am too lazy to get my ribbon glue!!!- oh come on -- you know what I am talking about!!! LOL

The mustard and red flowers in the corner are Queen & Co. Fab Flowers "Hottie" and a turquoise brad in the middle with a cutesie little Heidi Swapp icee small flower on top!!

Then I glued more scrap paper onto red cardstock and glued her on using pop dots so she stands out a bit. Then I attached two mustard colour brads on the lower corner and VOILA!! a card worthy of a glass of wine!! I think I will have one right now!!

Oh forget it --I have to pick up my car from the mechanic - my fairly NEW car I might add! - can you spell R-E-C-A-L-L geez!! Oh well the loaner was a 2008 Pontiac Grand Prix - LOL!! I LUV it!!

So back to the real world with my little Torrent which I also LUV! - and can get into and out of a little easier.......LUCKY ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!