Pages

27 Sept 2007

A Stamping Cruise!!

CAN IT GET ANY BETTER THAN THAT!!

Yes Virginia, there is such a thing as a Stamping Cruise! Check out the website http://www.cruiseandcrop.com/SB_craft_2008.htm and find out all about it. It sounds super amazing. I would love to go. Maybe I should just book it and then be soooo nice to hubby for a whole year. Hmmmmmm....might be worth it!

Emily Bella, the Stamping Bella herself!! ( I said Emma before and when I checked (what's that??!) which I should have done BEFORE, I see it is Emily - my apologies) Gina K from Gina K Designs and Nicole Heady from Papertrey, Ink are going to be there!!! I mean, maybe they are even hosting it. I am sooo excited -I just read it and thought to myself--blog it!! blog it!!-tell everyone!! Now I need to find out the particulars ......hee hee.....I will post more about it when I go back and read it! I mean you KNOW how I love the Bellas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!